Sokkia GSR2700 ISX Fully Integrated High-Performance GNSS System
The GSR2700 ISX is an advanced GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver from SOKKIA that delivers it all. Multi-frequency GPS + Russian-based GLONASS satellite tracking capability. Long-range RTK positioning. Seamless Virtual Reference Station support. Multiple Bluetooth®connections for cable-free surveying convenience. And it is the first and only receiver of its kind to offer voice messages for audible status notification in the field. We think you will agree – the GSR2700 ISX is absolutely our best GPS system yet.
Fully integrated, rugged design.
• High-performance, multi-frequency GNSS receiver and antenna, Bluetooth wireless technology, memory, batteries and internal data link in one compact enclosure
GPS + GLONASS satellite tracking capability.
• 72 universal GNSS channels support all GPS and GLONASS signals
• Better satellite coverage means increased efficiency on the job
• Improved positioning in urban areas and in areas with dense tree coverage
• SBAS tracking – standard AdVance™ RTK.
• Initializes within seconds for consistent
• Extended baseline range of 40 km or more with superior accuracy and reliability
• Delivers significant performance in the most challenging environments, including urban areas and areas with dense tree foliage
Equipped for GPS modernization.
• Supports GPS L2C and L5 and GLONASS L1 ⁄ L2 signals
Seamless Virtual Reference Station support.
• Compatible with Virtual Reference Station, FKP and Master Auxiliary reference networks
• Supports GSM dial-up connections and NTRIP GPRS connections
• Allows stand-alone RTK rover positioning – no base required
Easy “One Button” base setup.
• Simply mount the receiver on a tripod, press the power button, and begin transmitting RTK base corrections and collecting raw data in seconds
• No cables, external data link or data collector required
Sokkia GSR2700 ISX GNSS / GPS System Specifications:
|Static||H: 3.0 mm + 0.5 ppm V: 10.0 mm + 1.0 ppm|
|Rapid Static||H: 5.0 mm + 1.0 ppm V: 10.0 mm + 1.0 ppm|
|Kinematic, Stop-and-Go||H: 10.0 mm + 1.0 ppm V: 20.0 mm + 1.0 ppm|
|RTK||H: 10.0 mm + 1.0 ppm V: 20.0 mm + 1.0 ppm|
|DGPS||25 cm RMS|
|Stand-alone Position||1.5 m CEP Horizontal|
|Latency||0.02 sec (typical)|
|RTK Initialization||3-10 sec (typical) based on satellite constellation and baseline length.|
|Channels||72 universal channels:
14 L1, 14 L2, 6 L5 GPS
12 L1, 12 L2 GLONASS
|Time to First Fix- Cold Start
|Signal Reacquisition||0.5 sec L1, 1.0 sec L2|
|Receiver Technology||Pulse Aperture Correlator (PAC)|
|Enclosure||Magnesium alloy housing|
|Weight (no internal radio)||1.6 kg 3.5 lb|
|Weight (with internal radio)||1.8 kg 3.9 lb|
|Size||L x W 22.5 cm x 10.5 cm 8.9 in x 4.1 in|
|Batteries||Internal batteries standard, external batteries available|
|Consumption||< 5 W using internal radio|
|Power Input||+9 VDC to +18 VDC|
|Operating Time – RTK Base||9 hours|
|Operating Time – RTK Rover||10 hours|
|Operating Time– Static/DGPS||16 hours|
|-40°C to +65°C -40°F to +149°F
-40°C to +85°C -40°F to +185°F
|Dust and Waterproof||Complete protection against dust ingress. Protected
against immersion up to 1.0 m (IPX7).
|Shock||2.0 m pole drop|
|Ports||Communication 2 x RS232, 1 x USB, 2 x Bluetooth|
|Power||1 x power|
|Operation||Single-button operation for power, receiver reset
and file management
|Display||LED display status indicators|
|Status Indicators||Power, battery life, satellites tracked, available
memory, occupation timer, communications status
|Audible Indicators||Audible notifications for receiver status information;
available in a variety of languages
|Data Recording and Message Formats|
|Memory||64 MB standard, upgradeable to 2 GB|
|Memory Life||500 hours at 10 second interval (6 SV)|
|Standard Input/Output||RTCM, RTCM V3.0, RTCA, CMR, CMR+, NTRIP,
NMEA-0183 out, PPS out, Mark in
|Data Rate||20 Hz|
|Internal UHF||380-470 MHz (Tx/Rx) Selectable 10 mW to 1 W|
|Internal GSM/GPRS||850/1800 MHz or 900/1900 MHz band|
|External||Yes. Fully supported.|
|Antenna Type||Internal Pinwheel™ GNSS antenna|
The GSR2700 ISX is an advanced GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver from SOKKIA that delivers it all. Multi-frequency GPS + Russian-based GLONASS satellite tracking capability and Long-range RTK positioning.
Sokkia GSR2700 ISX GNSS System