Trimble NetRS GPS Reference Station
Versatile GPS receiver with advanced communications control
The most Powerful cors system available
Ideal for a wide range of GPS reference station applications, the Trimble® NetRS® GPS reference station is designed for use with Trimble’s scalable GPS infrastructure solutions and as a Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) for geodetic, survey, scientific, high-accuracy GIS and monitoring applications.
The Trimble NetRS GPS reference station is ideal for the following applications: monitoring of manmade structures, natural features and subsidence; atmospheric research; survey data generation; and geodetic infrastructure.
Scalable GPS infrastructure solutions
Trimble provides a portfolio of infrastructure solutions including single reference stations, a network of reference stations, or a Trimble VRS™ (Virtual Reference Station) solution. This scalability allows you to select the best solution for your requirements. Trimble NetRS can be used with Trimble’s GPSBase™, GPSNet™ and RTKNet™ scalable infrastructure software product family.
GPSBase is the entry point and meets the needs of companies and organizations that require a single fixed reference station to serve their local area. GPSNet, the next step, enables users to set up a network of reference stations. They can then upgrade to RTKNet and enjoy the benefits of a true Network RTK system with Trimble VRS.
Powerful remote management
With Internet Protocol (IP) as the primary communications mechanism, Trimble NetRS can be accessed and controlled remotely using simple Internet browsers or Trimble Infrastructure software. The NetRS uses the Linux framework, which allows for extension and customization that is simply not possible with proprietary operating systems. And with the ability to store all configuration settings to a file, you can quickly and identically configure all receivers in the network. Additionally, it is possible to establish a primary configuration
with multiple operating modes that can be remotely selected and enabled as necessary. Multiple levels of security ensure controlled access to the receiver’s configuration.
Lower Mantenance And Operation Costs
Trimble NetRS features extremely rugged construction, low power consumption and dual power ports with intelligent switching. Its advanced communications control makes it easy for you to operate the receiver and manage data from a convenient location—it’s not necessary to have a local computer. Following problems such as power loss, the NetRS receiver can reload its last known configuration settings; this ability eliminates the need to visit remote locations to manually reset the receiver.
Trimble NetRS Benfefits:
- IP as the primary communications mechanism ensures ease of use. The receiver is fully configurable from remote locations
- Multiple security options for varying levels of user access
- Low power consumption ensures reliable operation when using a range of power sources—including solar, mains, and battery backup
- Small size and convenient connector layout makes Trimble NetRS easy to install.
- Exceptional flexibility in data outputs and logging.
- Rugged construction allows receiver to be set up and unattended in remote, hostile environments
- Proven Trimble GPS receiver technology, including Trimble R-Track technology for tracking L2C signals in modernized GPS satellites. Advanced technology protects investment and ensures optimum productivity and performance into the future.
- Trimble R-Track technology for GPS Modernization
- An important component in Scalable GPS Infrastructure solutions
- Easy setup and remote operation using an Internet browser or Trimble software
- Low power consumption and extreme ruggedness
|Internal Memory||150 MB (3,400 hours) or 950 MB (21,533 hours) of raw data observables based on recording data from satellites at 15 sec epoch|
|Static||±5 mm + 0.5 ppm horizontal RMS
±5 mm + 1 ppm vertical RMS
|Size And Weight|
|Size||22.8 cm W x 6.5 cm H x 14 cm D (9 in W x 2.6 in H x 5.5 in D)|
|Weight||1.6 kg (3.5 lb)|
|Operating temperature||–40 °C to +65 °C (–40 °F to +149 °F)|
|Storage temperature||–40 °C to +75 °C (–40 °F to +167 °F)|
|Waterproof to IPX5
• Fully sealed from sand, dust and moisture
|Positioning And Outputs||
|HTML web browser||Internet Explorer 5.0 or later and Netscape 4.78 or later|
|Antenna Option||Zephyr Geodetic and Rover, and EDO Dorne & Margolin Choke Ring Antenna|
|Certifications||Class B Part 15 FCC certification, CE Mark approval, and C-tick approval|
Trimble NetRS GPS Reference Station Receiver w/ Zephyr Antenna
* Trimble NetRS Base Station Receiver [ID- X1403]
* Trimble Zephyr Antenna P/N: 39105-00 [ID- X1361]
* Trimble Zephyr Antenna P/N: 39105-00
* Trimble Power / Serial Adapter
* QTY. 2 BNC Cables
* AC Adapter/Charger
* Power Cord
* RS232 PC Interface Cable
* User Manual On CD-ROM
* Hard Carrying Case (G)